This is gonna be a fun episode…
This is gonna be a fun episode…
its kinda cute
The bara necessities
Watercolor practice eyyyyyy ~
THANKS FOR 4000+ FOLLOWERS!!!! °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
last time i did this my wish really came true. so im going to wish again
nothing to lose. :))Let’s hope
Why not? :)
i got nothing to lose. (:
Last time i did this my wish came true.
Jesus Christ if my wish comes true I will piss
im fucking crying of joy at the /thought/ of my wish coming true…
it came true last time…so why not
hoping and praying…
my wish came true……………..this is creepy
I wish what I always wish
A collection of Rei yelling over things. Taken from the first two drama cds, FrFr! specials, S1, and up to ep3 of S2. ☆～（ゝڡ ∂）
After watching the third episode of Free! Eternal Summer this week, I had an intense craving for cookies, specifically the cookies Rei gives Rin as a gift! So I decided to go ahead and recreate them to the best of my ability!
They’re definitely bigger than the ones in the show and probably softer too, but they’re SO TASTY and quite beautiful to look at. I think Rei-chan would be pleased~
If you’d like to make these babies yourself, then here’s a handy recipe!
Free! Lemon Butterfly Thumbprint Cookies
(Makes up to 2 dozen cookies depending on size of cookie cutter)
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (two sticks) butter at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Any flavored jam or jelly of your choice, though for this recipe, raspberry pairs really well with the lemon!
- In a small bowl, combine your flour, salt, and baking powder and whisk together until well combined.
- In a larger bowl, beat together the butter and the sugar with an electric mixer until pale yellow and creamy. Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, lemon zest, and finally the vanilla extract until smooth. Depending on how lemon-y you want your cookies to taste, you can add as much juice as you want. You can even leave it out if you prefer! (I just added it because Nagisa and Rei mention lemon cookies during the episode 4 preview hahaaa.)
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the wet in two parts, mixing well between each addition.
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and leave it to stiffen and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with either parchment paper or a silicone mat made specifically for baking.
- Cover a clean surface as well as a rolling pin in a light dusting of all purpose flour to keep your dough from sticking. Form the dough into a ball and roll it out to the desired thickness. 1 inch should be thick enough.
- Using a butterfly shaped cookie cutter, cut out your cookies and place each one onto a prepared cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- Cover your thumb or index finger in a bit of flour and leave a small indent on each wing about a half inch deep.
- Fill each indent about halfway full with jam/jelly.
- Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes until the edges turn golden brown, then set them on a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Simple, right? \o/ Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and remember to always bake freely! /SHOT
Each workout lasts the length of the song paired with it. So put on your sports anime playlist and let’s go!
You don’t need ANY equipment for this routine - heck, you can do this in bare feet and pajamas if you want to! It doesn’t take much room, either, so it’s perfect if you’re stuck in a tiny dorm or otherwise small living space.
Try to rest as little as possible between each move to finish when the song does. If you find yourself wanting to quit, don’t give up! Remember, Onoda didn’t quit when he had to pass 100 other racers to reach the rest of Sohoku, and neither did Seirin when they were facing Yosen and it seemed like all was lost. Push yourself to be the very best you can be!
PLAYLISTCardio: Yowamushi Pedal - "Be As One"
Strength: Kuroko no Basket - "Fantastic Tune"
Freestyle: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - "Rage On"
Launch: Haikyuu!! - "Tenchi Gaeshi"
And if you’ve still got energy left and feel like you can keep going, feel free to hit the bonus round:Cardio Burnout: Shingeki no Kyojin - "Guren no Yumiya"
It’s not sports anime, but you will feel like a total badass who can slay Titans by the time you’re done.
I wanna see how many of us are out there
DARK HORSE: a sousuke/haruka fanmix01. my heroine - the maine
02. dark horse - our last night
03. one more night - mike hart & tj routon
04. temporary bliss - the cab
05. i wanna - the all american rejects
06. navigate me - cute is what we aim for
07. lying is the most fun - panic! at the disco
08. pony - farLISTEN on 8tracks!
please watch this
they probably spent the whole night trying to find the right house
This is seriously my heacanon
Because you need frame by frame shots of a whale shark roaring in triumph on your blog